Kalachakara Adviser and Expert at bodhgaya
kalachakara Adviser and Expert
- 1993 Work at Drepung Loseling Library Society as an editor and he edited texts on Vinaya (the moral ethic or the regulatory framework for the Buddhist monastic community) and Parmana (Valid cognition)
- Volunteered as teacher in Rizong monastery from 2002 to 2005.
- Edited Bhoti text books for Schools affiliated with the J&K Board of School Education, Jammu and Kashmir Government in 2008
- Served as senior lecturer at the Institute of Buddhist Dialectic, Dharamsala from 2007 to 2010
- Transcribed three books of His Holiness the Dalai Lama in 2007
- In year 2010 he was appointed as Professor of Buddhist Philosophy and Head of the Department of Buddhist Philosophy at Central Institute of Buddhist Studies, Choglamsar, Leh Ladakh.
- Involved with several institutions to work for the promotion and preservation of Ladakhi language, culture and students’ education.
- Recently working as a director of a very important project on digitization of an authoritatively accurate edition of the collected works of Je Tshongkhapa and His Spiritual Sons (Je Yabse Sungbum) that includes extensive annotations (e.g., accurate citations of its quotations from the Kangyur and Tengyur).
- Compiling Bhoti text books for Schools in Ladakh from nursery to 8th standard with a group of scholars from Leh and Dharamsala.
- Writing eight books on moral stories and rhymes for the children to improve ancestral Bhoti language and script.
- Doing extensive research for two new books on Buddhist Philosophy
- Has been delivering lectures on “Introduction to Buddhism” in villages throughout Ladakh.
While assigned with the responsibility of the Directorship of Central Institute of Buddhist Studies, under the ministry of the Cultural, govt of India. He also gives lectures and leads philosophy classes in Dharamsala, Ladakh and many other places like Universities and Institutes. He also travels widely within India and abroad, like Mumbai, USA, U.K., and Singapore to teach Buddhist philosophy, psychology, logic and practice.
Geshe Tsewang Dorje
kalachahakra adviser and expert Geshe Tsewang Dorje, is an eminent Tibetan Buddhist scholar, teacher, and administrator. He is the founding director of the Ngari Institute of Buddhist Dialectics in Saboo, Ladakh, a youth hostel and cultural center with comprehensive facilities to provide the children with the resources and shelter they need to attend area schools.This project was endorsed by the Office of His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama in September 2008. In July of 2014, Geshe-la became the new Director of the Siddhartha School when Khen Rinpoche, the school’s founding director, retired in 2013, after 20 years of dedicated service.Geshe-la teaches at several Dharma centers in the international Buddhist community, including Theken Choling in Singapore and a Vietnamese Monastery in San Francisco USA.
kalachahakra adviser and expert Prof. Dr. Lobzang Tsewang was born into an ordinary Ladakhi family in a Shey village at Ladakh .he had studied ten years on Buddhist philosophy courses at Central Institute of Buddhist Higher Studies in Choglamsar, Leh-Ladakh and Pre University from Varanaseya Sanskrit University or Varanasi. he Graduated from Varanaseya Sanskrit University, Varanasi and Post graduated from the Sampuranand Sanskrit University, Varanasi. he has done his Master in philosophy and M.Phil in competitive religion from Punjab University, Patiala.he completes his doctrate and got Ph.D degree from Banaras Hindu University. He has 35 years experience of teaching at the higher classes in Central Institute of Buddhist Higher Studies, leh Ladakh. He did research on many Buddhist subjects. He is an excellent Buddhist philosophy teacher as well as a renowned translator to His Holiness The Dalai lama.
He did following translation work
- Twenty Stanza of Vasubandha in English.
- Theory of relative of Geshe Eshey Thapkas in English.
- An analysis of five and seven fold reasoning in English.
- Sahstamba sutra in English.
- Won Buddhism of satosan in Tibetan.
He published different books in Tibetan and English like Shakya Muni Buddha in English .The system of spiritual paths ground in Tibetan and Selfless of person in Tibetan and many more.
He published unlimited articles in reputed journals in Tibetan and English. Many more articles are still under work -in- progress. He had attended many seminars on national and international on various subjects organized by esteem organizers.
Along with assigned duties of translating for H.H,The Dalai Lama inside and abroad India. he is appointed as the Professor in general philosophy at the central institute of Buddhist studies, choglamsar Leigh- Ladakh.